We are home again here in San Pedro, California.
I wanted to thank so many who made the Pacific Cup 2016 such an “EPIC” and successful endeavor.
This years race was primarily driven by the loss of my dear mom who lost her battle with CANCER in less than one year. We must strive to make everyone aware of the continued fight against CANCER.
The organizing of the crew was a work in progress with just a few months prior to the July 12th start. I must say that Gabriel Serafini was instrumental in helping make this all possible once he committed to help with delivering of Limitless to the finishing moments at KKMI and Fox Marine.
Please understand if I left anyone off the list of folks I want to THANK!
Special Thanks to Douglas Johnstone (Navigator), Cliff Stagg (sailmaker/driver), Mike Kennedy (driver/MacGyver), Gabriel Serafini (trimmer/mast/foredeck) and Lori Tewksbury (foredeck), Amber Moffett (return crew) and Jenna Kennedy (return crew).
Also many THANKS:
- Harry Pattison, E/P Sails, Inc. Costa Mesa, CA
- S and W Diesel, Inc. (Yanmar experts) Wilmington, CA
- Don Holland, owner/manager at Cabrillo Boat Shop, Wilmington, CA
- Ramsey Fawzy, AC/DC marine electric , San Pedro, CA
- Dustin Fox, Fox Marine Richmond, CA
- KKMI Richmond, CA
- Erika Hollenbeck, Mariners General Insurance, New Port Beach, CA
- Rich Boren, Cruise RO/ Cool Blue 12v freezer holding plate
- Allan Lindsay, owner Sea Tek Yachting, Inc. rigging and spars